Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Petalburg Panic! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9399
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 am

(It's fine Eevee, I abandoned the trainer battle ^^)

Ava made a mad dash through the rain and down the road. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, and if anyone was following. After making several wrong turns, she looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. "Great," she said, "I'm lost."

----

Snickering at the confused Pokemon, Meditite watched and waited, letting him damage himself while Meditite didn't have to waste his own energy.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8649

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 pm

(Okay.....I feel bad now)
Endou frowned. "Come on back" he said. Endou picked up Evo and set the confused Pokemon on hisshoulder. Endou them pulled put a pokeball and released Zia. "Tackle"he said and the Pokemon ran forward at the Meditite.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8597

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Zena had tried to follow Ava, but got even more lost. "Where...Is she?...I must've made a wrong turn..."
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Endou looked intently at the Psychic-Fighting type Pokemon in front if him."I will catch it.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:44 pm

"I think I heard something...But it could've been the rain..."

(Hey Eevee, can you give me some kind of psychic type here? If not, JUST GIVE ME A POKEMON THEN!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:20 pm

(Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to....)

The grass was indeed rustling nearby.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Avaritia looked around and sighed. "Dreadfully lost," she muttered. "Mine as well make something of it." She started walking aimlessly, taking a look around and listening for any signs of a wild Pokemon.

---

Meditite snickered, but seemed too cocky, for as quickly as he tried to dodge, he stumbled, and was hit by the Tackle attack. "Tite!" He exclaimed, somewhat out of breath. His eyes glowed, and he once again launched a Confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 am

Endou muttered something under his breath as confusion hit Zia but she didn't become confused. "Growl then tackle"Endou called. Zia let out a low growl trying to lower Meditie's defense before charging in for a tackle.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Avaritia continue her wandering until she heard a rustle in a nearby tree. Curious, she lookedto see what the source of it was.

----

Meditite was taken aback by the growl, and it took affect. He grew weary of his foe, and was too hesitant to dodge the Tackle. The force of him sent him sprawling through the air for several moments before he crashed into the ground. "Tite.." he said weakly, without getting back up. Now was the time to catch or finish him.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Zena checked the bush, wondering what was rustling. Maybe it was a Magikarp...

(I hope not :P)
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Endou smiled before pulling out one of of his three pokeballs. After this he would only have two left. The boy then looked at the pokemon in front of him and then at the pokeballin his hand. "Your mine"he said before launching the red, white, and black capsule-like ball at the Meditite, aiming to capture it in one try.

In the grass there was a small furry Pokemon with big eyes. The Zigzagoon was shaking in fear.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 am

Avaritia continued examining the tree, curious as to why the Pokemon was so keen not to show itself. She climbed a bit higher, and pulled back some of the small canopy to reveal what was hiding inside.

(Pokemon please :3)

-----

The orb made a gentle arc toward the weak Meditite, and sucked him inside. After a few suspenseful moments, the resonating 'bing' was sounded, indicating a capture.

Meditite was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 am

"Hey there, little guy...I won't hurt you." Zena reached towards it to pet the Zigzagoon.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Inside the small tree was a Wurmple. The small pokemon turned to face Ava before shooting a string shot at her face.
-----------------
Endou smiled and picked up the pokeball. "I think I will call you Chang-Lee"he said before putting the pokeball on his waist and went to find Ava.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 am

"Ah!" Ava cried in surprise as the sticky web hit her face. She tried her best to wipe it off with her hands, but was only mildly successful. Aria growled toward the Pokemon, angry that it had attacked her trainer. With bristling fur, her tail jerked back and forth as she used Tail Whip, in hopes of lowering the bug's defense.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 am

Wurmple let out a noise the somewhat resembled a laugh. Wurmple seemed to be enjoying itself. The pokemon watched Aria's tail relaxing as Aria lowered its defense.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:34 am

Aria's fur slowly fell back to its normal position as she took in the Wurple's laugh. Grinning in success as she noticed his guard slightly lower, she knelt into a crouch and sprung at it, using Tackle, though somewhat clumsily since she aimed to not slam into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 am

Wurmple watched Aria at first but once it saw'll her jump at it the Wurmple got out of the way by using string shot on the branch above them and pulled itself up.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:45 am

(Would you like a battle of any sort ^^)

Aria saw the Wurmple disappear into the tree mid-jump, and snarled in frustration. She tried to land on the branch it had been on, but only managed to clumsily grab it with her front claws, leaving her back legs to swing in the air, unsuccessfully trying to find some solid ground beneath them. She yelped as her body weight became too much, and she was sent falling back to the ground, landing with a thud. In frustration, she growled menacingly toward Wurmple, using Growl.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:57 am

After hear the growl Wurmplez smirked. It then used string shot at Aria.
---------
(Yes please
Endou walked around Petalburg in search of Ava but couldn't find her. He sighed."Where are my friends"he said.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:17 am

Aria managed to jump away from most of the incoming web, and it narrowly managed to graze her cheek. Careful not to lay a paw on it, trying to remove the web would only make it worse, she snarled again. Knowing the Wurmple wasn't coming out any time soon, she bunched her muscles again, and instead of aiming to hit Wurmple, she aimed for the largest branch in the tree and sprang, landing half onto it and, this time, managing to scrabble the rest of her body up. Now closer to Wurmple, she let out another Growl.

----
From within the city, a small ruckus could be heard nearby. If Endou followed the source of the noise, he would discover two Pokemon, Poochyena and Zigzagoon fighting over a food filled dumpster. They were both quite ragged and scarred Pokemon, a sign of their harsh city life.

Poochyena [Weakened], Male, Level 14

Zigzagoon [Weakened], Female, Level 12
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:28 am

Endou walked toward where he heard the noises coming from. He then noticed the pokemon.
-----
Wurmple cringed that growl had scared lowering his attack. The pokemon tried to hide but didn't do a good job.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 pm

"Aww, Aria, leave it be." Avaritia commanded to Aria, who growled, but jumped off from the branch. Ava had managed to get the majority of the sticky web from her face, and stared concerned toward the tree. "It didn't mean any harm, and you're scaring it to death. You can train with Skala later, just leave the poor guy alone." Grudgingly, Aria went back to Ava's side and stared longingly at the tree, not wanting to end her battle so soon.

----

The two Pokemon paid Endo no attention, and continued their fight. By the looks of it, the Poochyena was winning, and savagely bit the Zigzagoon, who cried out. With one terrified look, she turned tail and fled, running past Endo and disappearing into the throng of the city. It was now him and the weakened Poochyena, who had noticed Endo and growled threateningly at him, defending his territory.

Last edited by Avaritia on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:45 pm

Endou smirked. "Chang-Lee lets go" he said. After throwing the pokeball and a flash of white, light the Meditite came out.
-------The Wurmple sighed in,relief. It now felt safe. It then came it of its hiding spot
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Poochyena growled and slowly walked toward Chang-Lee. His fur bristled and rose as he walked, trying to intimidate his foe. He didn't attack yet, in the hopes that simply scaring Endo off would be enough.

-----

"Hey little guy," Avaritia said, kneeling down and holding her hand out to Wurmple. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you," she soothed, "you can go back to your home. I can't guarantee Aria won't snap at you while my back is turned," she joked, laughing. She knew, or rather hoped, Aria would obey her commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petalburg Panic! [Open]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next