Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9443
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 pm

After three intense shakes, the ball made the 'ding' that signified a catch, though Hoothoot put up quite the fight inside.

[i]Hoothoot was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8253

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Kana smiled and went over to the pokeball, picking it up. Then, she rised it up in the air.

"Alright! Our second pokemon! I will call him Harrow." Kana said.

Kana put Harrow's pokeball away and returned Bellum to her pokeball. After she put Bellum's pokeball away, GatorClaw began to wake up. The little pokemon opened his eyes and shook his head. Then, GatorClaw looked up at Kana.

"Hey there, sleepy head." Kana said smiling.

GatorClaw rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. But Kana just smiled and told him to not worry.

"Don't feel bad, GatorClaw. the hoothoot is now on our team and his name is Harrow. Now we have another friend on our team." Kana said.

GatorClaw jumped out of Kana's arms and danced around her all happy that they have another friend on the team. Then the two continued forward along route 29 for more pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Instead of Pokemon further down the route, All Kana would find are eager trainers. One of them noticed her, and quickly walked over to her. "Hey," he said, "My name's Kyle, and I need someone to battle. I just caught my first Pokemon, and I want to see what she can do. I understand if you don't want to," he glanced at the other trainers with a downcast manner, showing that they had denied him. "I'm too weak for them."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Kana & GatorClaw looked over as they took noticed of the trainer named Kyle. Kana noticed that he was looking for a battle and he had asked her to battle him. GatorClaw walked over to the boy and he smiled as jumped up and down as if trying to say hi. Kana smiled and then she looked back at Kyle.

"Well, if it makes you feel better. I'm starting my adventure as well and we've already caught two pokemon so far. This is my partner, GatorClaw." Kana said.

"Totodile!" GatorClaw greeted.

"As for your challenege, I gladly accept. It's a good idea to start the adventure." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:33 pm

"Wow, thanks!" Kyle said, taking his only Pokeball from his belt. Throwing it into the air, a Pidgey burst out and looked down at Kana and her Pokemon curiously. "How about a one on one then?" he asked with a shy smile.

(Pidgey, Male, level 9)
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Kana smiled at Kyle and she gave him a nod.

"sounds good to me. GatorClaw, you're up!" Kana said as she called out her pokemon.

"Toto!" GatorClaw called as he stepped forward.

Kana and GatorClaw were ready as they face Kyle in their first pokemon battle.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Kyle nodded as well. "Okay, uhhh, Pidgey, use Tackle!" he pointed to GatorClaw with an excited glint in his eyes.

His Pidgey did as told, flapping his wings to gain altitude, then dive-bombing GatorClaw in a momentus Tackle attack, using the speed ofthe dive for extra power.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:02 pm

"GatorClaw, dodge and use hydro pump!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw jumped to the side and he dodged the pidgey's tackle. Then GatorClaw turned and unleashed his hydro pump at the pidgey.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Pidgey flapped harder, and managed to lift himself slightly above the torrent, but still taking a small amount of damage from the water he couldn't avoid.

"Pidgey, use Gust!" Kyle called out, gaining confidense.

Pidgey once again obeyed, flapping his wings at GatorClaw, and creating sharp slices of wind that were launched at him.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 pm

GatorClaw stood his ground as he try to not get blown by the gust. But then, the pidgey's sharp slices of the wind hits him, causing him to fall back and land on his front.

"GatorClaw! Are you alright?" Kana asked in worry.

GatorClaw responded by getting up. He had taken a few damamge, but he was still able to fight.

"Alright! Use hydro pump to get pidgey to the ground!" Kana callled out.

Once again, GatorClaw looked up and he faced the pidgey as he unleashed his hydro pump up to the pidgey.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Pidgey wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack, and the massive pressure of the water forced him out of the air and slamming into the ground. He seemed dazed by the impact, enough so that GatorClaw could probably land another hit before he recovers.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm

"Alright! Now use scratch!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw raised his claws on his left hand as he ran up to the pidgey. Then he raked his claws on him as he used scratch.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8641

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Kore was exploring a bit and heard a battle. "Let's go Sir, I wanna see this." They walked over and watched the battle, wondering who was going to wi ad how long it had been going on.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Pidgey cried out, slashed his beak at GarotClaw in frustration, he was getting very weak. Gaining motion again, he quickly jumped away from GatorClaw and lifted into the air. Dive bombing the Totodile, he was attempting another Tackle.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

"Dodge it again!" Kana called out.

GatorClaw dodged to the side, only getting a minor bruise. GatorClaw stabled himself as he faced the pidgey. At this time, Kana glanced to the side and took noticed another black haired girl with lonmg bangs and she was wearing a grey and yellow outfit. Beside her was an eevee. Kana looked back at the battle.

"Use leer and then use hydro pump!" Kana called out!

GatorClaw turned up at the pidgey and he gave it a hard leer. Then GatorClaw used his hydro pump by unleashing a big pressure of water from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:00 pm

"A Totodle with Hydro Pump...This mut be one good trainer...Strong too..."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Pidgey showed no sign of the Leer taking effect, and barreled strait through the torrent of water. Taking massive damage, he put everything he had into his final move, a full force tackle hurtling at lightning speed at GatorClaw.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm

GatorClaw was flown back abit by the force of the tackle. He had taken some damage, but he managed to get up. After stabling himself again, GatorClaw looked at the pidgey.

"Are you alright, GatorClaw?" Kana asked.

GatorClaw turned to his trainer and he gave her a thumbs up. REassuring her that he was okay and that he can still fight.

"Alright! Use hydro pump again with full force!" kana called out.

GatorClaw once more turned to the pidgey and he unleashed a full force hydro pump at the pidgey.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm

"Eev?" Sir watched, curios as to who would win as well.

"I think I know who's winning this, but you never know."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:00 pm

"D'gey!" Pidgey cried as he was hit by the final Hydro Pump that caused him to plummet to the ground, fainted. In a flash of red, he was returned to his ball.

GatorClaw gained 9 Exp! GatorClaw grew to level 6!

"Wow!" Kyle exclaimed, "That was a brilliant first battle, I learned at lot!" He fished into his pocket and took out $400, and handed it to Kana. He then noticed her Pokegear. "Hey, I have a Pokegear too! Do you think we could register numbers and battle again sometime?" His eyes were hopeful.

Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Kana smiled as she hugged GatorClaw for winning their first pokemon battle. Kana turned and thanked him as she agreed. Then she took the $400 and put it away in her money bag that was in her backpack. Then Kana turned as she heard kyle say that he had a pokegear too and asked if he would register their numbers. Kana smiled and nodded.

"Yeah sure. I'd love to battle with you again sometime." Kana said.

Kana set GatorClaw down and she unhooked her pokegear from the strap of her pocuh. Then Kana gave kyle her number for him to register as she registered his number.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm

"You two have one too then?" Kore walked over to them. "I've got one too. My name's Kore, I saw most of that battle, you're both really strong."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Kana and GatorClaw turned and looked at the girl named Kore. Kana smiled as Kore complimented them on their first battle.

"Thanks. It was actually our first battle. My name is Kana and this my partner GatorClaw." Kana said.

"Toto!" GatorClaw greeted

GatorClaw then took noticed of an eevee that was beside Kore. GatorClaw smiled and walked up to it. With a smile, GatorClaw gave a hello to the eevee.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 pm

"The only battle I've ever been in was about a year back."

"Vee..." Sir yawned and jumped up onto Kore's arm. "Vee." Sir waved its paw at GatorClaw.

Kore looked around. "Guess she's not here...Hey, ahve you seen someone named Zena around anywhere or no?"
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Kana smiled at GatorClaw before turning back to Kore after hearing Kore asking her if she had seen a girl name Zena. Kana and GatorClaw looked at each before she looked back at Kore.

"Sorry. I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone by that name. We just left about almost an hour ago form new bark town." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next