Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aidan Lindsey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyu622

Kyu622

Tokens : 8208

Aidan Lindsey Empty
PostSubject: Aidan Lindsey   Aidan Lindsey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 am

(Please remove everything in parenthesis and copy the coded section, not this above message!)
Name: Aidan Lindsey

Nickname:

Trainer Type: Trainer

Physical Appearance: Aidan is pretty tall for his age, at 6 feet. He has a slim, muscular frame, and short, strawberry-blond hair with sky-blue eyes. He normally wears a white T-shirt with a black jacket and black jeans. He also wears a silver necklace.

Personality: Aidan is a very quiet, shy, and introverted guy. He doesn't like socializing with people, preferring to battle with them instead. It takes a while for him to trust you, but once he does, you have found yourself a good and loyal friend. Nothing makes him more mad than seeing injustice. He connects with Pokemon very well, moreso than humans, in fact. It is rumored that he has a special ability that can either benefit the world or harm it. More rumors say that this ability, which is currently unknown to Aidan, only appears in one in every quadrillion people.

History: Born in Virbank City, Aidan has always had a dream to battle and defeat every Gym Leader in the world, not just in his local Unova. He caught his first Pokemon, Bagon, in the forest between Virbank and Floccesy. Not much else is known about this mysterious trainer, except that it is his ambition to rid the world of evil and become the strongest trainer in the world. He is an experienced trainer for being 14, and can often defeat adults who have battled twice as long as he has. It is rumored that while exploring one day, he met the Legendary Pokemon Arceus, although no one seems to believe that except for himself.

Items

Money: $5000 (Do not change this)

Badges:
Kanto:
Johto:
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:
Unova:

Bag: (Do not change any of these, or add any)
Pokeballs: 5 Pokeballs
Items:
Medicine: 1 Revive
Berries: 5 Oran Berries
TM/HMs:
Key Items:

Pokemon:
(You can only have one when you're first starting!)
Pokemon: Bagon
Nickname:
Level: 12
Moves: Rage, Bite, Leer, Hydro Pump [EM]
Ability: Rock Head
Personality: Calm, collected, and quiet-just like her trainer.
Happiness: 20
Exp: 9

Pokemon: Patrat
Nickname:
Level: 4
Moves: Tackle Leer
Ability: Keen Eye
Personality: Very cheerful and happy. Is very bouncy but can become serious.
Happiness: 0
Exp: 0
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9443
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Aidan Lindsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Lindsey   Aidan Lindsey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 am

Add about three more sentences to History and Personality please :3
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Kyu622

Kyu622

Tokens : 8208

Aidan Lindsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Lindsey   Aidan Lindsey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Alright, not sure how I can do that, but I'll try....

Personality: Aidan is a very quiet, shy, and introverted guy. He doesn't like socializing with people, preferring to battle with them instead. It takes a while for him to trust you, but once he does, you have found yourself a good and loyal friend. Nothing makes him more mad than seeing injustice. He connects with Pokemon very well, moreso than humans, in fact. It is rumored that he has a special ability that can either benefit the world or harm it. More rumors say that this ability, which is currently unknown to Aidan, only appears in one in every quadrillion people.

History: Born in Virbank City, Aidan has always had a dream to battle and defeat every Gym Leader in the world, not just in his local Unova. He caught his first Pokemon, Bagon, in the forest between Virbank and Floccesy. Not much else is known about this mysterious trainer, except that it is his ambition to rid the world of evil and become the strongest trainer in the world. He is an experienced trainer for being 14, and can often defeat adults who have battled twice as long as he has. It is rumored that while exploring one day, he met the Legendary Pokemon Arceus, although no one seems to believe that except for himself.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9443
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Aidan Lindsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Lindsey   Aidan Lindsey EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Approved :3
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Aidan Lindsey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan Lindsey   Aidan Lindsey Empty

Back to top Go down

Aidan Lindsey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum