Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Journey Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juniper

Juniper

Tokens : 8119

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Juniper woke up that morning especially early. She had hardly slept the night before, because she was too excited, so she couldn't understand why she was wide awake. The sun was just hardly coming up as she looked outside her bedroom windows. Everyone else was probably still asleep expect for maybe her dad. A few of her brothers were home after a big tournament. She looked over to see Pluto fast asleep on a pillow. She got up and got dressed, taking longer than she though should have she came down stairs, I tired Plusle following her. She saw her whole family in the living room waiting for her. She gave hugs and said her goodbyes and went on her way. Juniper looked down at Pluto. "You ready?" she asked her little friend as they took a step into the new world.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8651

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 am

Juniper was right about no one else being up. At this time if day, Pallet Town seemed to be a ghost town, giving it an eerie aura. Everything was quiet except got Juniper's footsteps. Then suddenly a bush stated to rustle a few feet away.
Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins
Page 1 of 1