Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9401
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~   ~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:31 pm

~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~ Darknessplotbanner_zps1a869161

The darkness is growing as night takes control...

...In an instant, the Dreamkeeper strikes, striking terror in dreams, causing ultimate strife

Plot Synopsis

Something strange is happening in the world of Pokemon. The nights are longer, wild Pokemon are on edge, and people are falling into sleep, never waking up. Before every strike, Absol appear in the area, a bad omen to most. Most people suspect the keeper of nightmares, Darkrai, to be the one responsible for the spread of nightmares and darkness. This is only coupled by the fact that Cresselia, the only one able to end the nightmares, has disappeared without a trace.

As of now, only the region of Sinnoh is experiencing the abnormal effects that are spreading. However, it is swiftly spreading across the region, along with the Absol that seem to forewarn the spread and where it will strike next. If this pace is kept up, it won't be long until other regions will fall under its curse....

End of Synopsis 1

The troubling darkness and infinite dreams are beginning to affect more than the odd population now, it's starting to hit towns. Not only have Newmoon Island and Fullmoon Island have been locked in non-stop darkness, almost all inhabitants of three towns have been locked into these dreams. Those towns are:

-Canalave City
-Celestic Town
-Veilstone City

As such, all people stationed in these towns are barred from exiting by any standing local law enforcement, for fear that the nightmares and darkness will spread. Most wild Pokemon are either within the dream world themselves or have fled, and the packs of Absol that frequent these towns have moved on.

Almost all of Sinnoh is under tension, and wild Pokemon spread across even the greatest distances of the region have become agitated. Absol are beginning to show up elsewhere in the Region now... a dire omen for all of its inhabitants.

End of synopsis 2

Last edited by Avaritia on Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9401
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~   ~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~ EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:38 pm

The second synopsis is up. If you happened to have a character in one of those three places, please PM me if you wish to have your character locked within the dream. This is still a plot point, and there is a certain place you'll post instead of the topic where your character will meet their fate. If you wish for your character to remain, be aware that the town they're in is now in chaos and panic, and they'll have a very hard time leaving it.

Best wishes, and happy dreaming~
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net

~*From the Darkness, Shadows Collide*~
Page 1 of 1