Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spirits High and Nights Darker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9443
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Spirits High and Nights Darker Empty
PostSubject: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:03 pm

It was a full moon tonight, and as Vrede sat on the simple, wooden park bench near the Pokemon Center in the now barren streets of Jublife,he couldn't help but think how it was odd that it was so dark with such a bright moon. Barely any stars twinkled in their usual cheery gleam, and the sky was as black as the depths of a cave.

Near him sat his three Pokemon, happily roughing with each other while Vrede tuned his guitar. He knew he wouldn't get much of an audience at this time of nigh, but it couldn't hurt to play for his own amusement. He felt alive at the moment, even in the coolness of the dark. Something about it was refreshing to him, even though when he peered into it's darkest shadows, something sent a shiver down his spine.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
youarereta
youarereta

Tokens : 8835

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Rin stared up at the moon, the unnatural lighting of the night sent a feeling of ecstasy down her spine. Rins mind returned to the world, her feet had for some reason taken her into a less than friendly looking alleyway behind the Pokemon Center. she scanned the area to regain her barrings before. The sound of music slowly began to fill the air and Rins legs yet again made their way to it, in search of some other form of life that may be inhabiting the dark streets that night. As she made her way around one last building she saw the source of the music, a good looking, popular looking guy sat on a lonely bench playing guitar with happy Pokemon, skittering around him. Rin silently approached the man. As she got dangerously close to his face she knelt, her long black dress flowing on the asphalt like a river. "That is amazing." Rins voice was trance like as she starred straight at the mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8693

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 am

Mia watched the two from behind the pokemon center. "What is the girl doing?"she asked herself. "Why is she kneeling?". Mia stayed hidden just watching, pondering about the other girls sudden actions. Cubchoo nodded and sniffled. "Shhhh! We don't want them to know that,we are here" Mia said quietly. She looked back at the bench. "Why are those pokemon so happy?" she said." Don't the see the sky, something is most definitely wrong with it". "Maybe we she ask". Mia turned to Frostbite."Should we?" she asked,
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:19 am

Vrede smiled good-naturally, though the girl's actions made him slightly uneasy. Hell, he thought, it's probably normal for them to do this. He wasn't exactly educated in the definition of 'normal girl', so he just did what he usually did in awkward situations: make a joke of things. "What's amazing?" he asked, "my music or my chest?"

All three of his Pokemon looked toward Rin, but her vibe kept them from approaching the stranger. Instead, their fur bristled and they eyed her wearily, only approaching if it became necessary.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 am

"No." Rin's voice was almost inaudible even to herself. She continued to stare at the man, her eyes now darting around on his body. Rin rose her right hand, with the fingers slightly spread she placed her middle finger on the indent below her nose, she slowly let her fingers drop down her lip before she stood. She starred the boy in the eyes, her black hair still covered her left eye. With an almost hungry look she smiled, her manner changing until she was almost overly excited with happiness. "Your soul looks delicious." She said to him. Her tone and voice were as if she was a school girl telling her parents she had just aced a test.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 am

Now Mia was really confused and she needed to know what was going on. So Mia walked out from behind the pokemon center. "What is going on"she asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:41 am

"Er...." Vrede trailed off, knowing now that there was definitely something...off about this girl. He purposefully made the move to scoot away from Rin onto the opposite side of the bench, and Cobalt jumped onto his lap, in an act to put something between his trainer and the sadistic girl. Once Mia arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief, glad to not be alone with a potential murderess.

"I was just tuning my guitar, it's always nice to play at night. There's nothing to distract from the sound," he said causally, plucking a few strings to emphasize his point. "Though it's an odd night, isn't it? I've never seen it so dark on a full moon."
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:05 am

Rin eyed the girl up and down before turning her head back to the boy. She was not out to harm anybody, she just wanted a taste. Rin quickly scrambled into the seat next to him, trying to lock his gaze with her own. She could feel the hair covering her eye sway in the wind, more then likely reveling the orange coloring. Rin tilted her head, lifting her arm to place a curled hand onto her cheek as she slightly cocked her head, she tried enthralling the boy with her 'feminine charm'. "my, it is a beautiful night isn't it?" Rin once again broke her gaze for a moment to look at the abnormally large moon before returning her eyes down, first to the girl who was approaching them and then back to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 am

Mia nodded at Vrede before looking at the sky."It does look darker then normal "she commented. Well atleast the guy seems normal but that other girl...... Mia turned to the girl and stare for a minute and after hearing what the girl had said she looked at her even stranger. "But I thought he just said it was strange?" she questioned. Mia wondered what this girl was trying to do, and was going to try and find out. What a weird girl she thought.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:09 am

Vrede silently sighed as the girl got up from her knelt position and onto the bench next to him. As she sat, staring at his face and making some sort of odd expression on her own, he purposefully scooted to the very end of the bench and placed Cobalt beside him, so she couldn't get closer. In all honesty, he was afraid she was some sort of killer, locking onto him as her next victim. Still, it felt nice to have a girl look at him like that again, he hadn't been particularly lucky relationship-wise over the last few months.

"Well," he mused, setting his guitar across his lap until he plays it again, "it is kinda pretty too. The darkness is mysterious, but also seemingly dangerous, like a good rock song." He smiled at his comparison, finding it perfectly fitting, at least to himself.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:47 am

Rin's already cocked head simply tilted farther from confusion. She gave up on trying to figure out the his riddle, or joke or whatever it may have been and reached down to the bottom of her dress. She slowly began to lift the dress, more of her snow like pale skin began to show as the dress moved farther up her leg. As it made it above her knee a black ribbon of sorts seemed to be tied around her, on it dangled a small white and red ball which she quickly removed before letting her dress fall back to the floor. She immediately pressed the button on the capsule, causing a red dog like Pokemon to appear on her lap. "Meet Gruul." She happily said to the other two people. She knew it was completely off topic to show her Pokemon but she didn't want the awkward air to disturb the others away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Mia sighed. "Cool" she said. "Well this is,Frost bite but I call him Frost". The Cubchoo waved and smiled before sniffling. Mia smiled as well.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Cobalt glanced up at the Growlithe curiously, but didn't pay him much attention. Tara, on the other hand, looked very enthused to see another fire type, and jumped up next to Cobalt to greet her fellow Kanto fire type. Ren, as usual, kept to the shadows and shyly looked to the two new Pokemon, too hesitant to actually approach them. "Well," Vrede said, "this is Cobalt," he nodded his head toward his Shinx, "Tara," he motioned toward his Vulpix, "and Ren is hiding under this bench." He laughed and glanced down toward his Poochyena. "It's nice to meet everyone. I didn't expect anyone to be out tonight."
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 pm

"Ahh!" rin let out almost a Squeal of excitement as he said the Poochyena's name. she slowly lowered her hand under the bench to try and get the small fang Pokemon to come to her. "We share the same name, Rin Amaya.*" Rin was now almost swaying her fingers back and forth, trying to lull the Pokemon into a sense of safety. Meanwhile Gruul had been happily acquainting himself with Tara. He had lowered his front paws and was wagging his puffy tail, tongue hanging out in excitement, ready to play with the other Pokemon.

(shh think about how you would pronounce it, not spelling XD)

Last edited by youarereta on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:45 am

Mia sighed. " Well since no one has fully introduced each other I am Mia" she said. Frost nodded and looked at all of the pokemon playing.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:54 pm

"I'm Vrede," Vrede replied, looking down with genuine surprise as Ren hesitantly sniffed the girl's hand, backed up a few paces, then walked out from under the bench, coaxed out by her hand. His fur was bristling an on end, showing obvious fear of the stranger. Tara, on the other hand, yipped in excitement at the prospect of a playmate, and wagged her many tails as Gruul wagged his one. At once, she took off into the crowded alleys nearby, expecting the Growlithe to follow. Cobalt simply sat protectively between Rin and his trainer, eying the shy and scared Ren with concern.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 pm

"Hmmhmm." Rin let out a mix of a sigh and a laugh as she tried to reach out and pet the Poochyena. "Nice to meet you both." Her voice came out happily. Gruul had quickly taken Tara up on the offer of a playmate, happily following the small Vulpix wherever they wanted to go, pouncing around on almost every step.
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 am

Mia sat down on the ground in front of the park,bench, Frost moving from his place on her shoulder down to a spot beside Cobolt. The bear like pokemon smiling at the Shinx.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Ren's fur bristled, but he allowed Rin's hand to run across his fur, though he trembled slightly as she did so. After a few moments of shivering in fear, however, he seemed to calm, and relaxed under her hand. Tara, on the other hand, happily romped with Gruul and tackled him from within the dark alley, causing quite the ruckus when she knocked over several metal trash cans in the process. Cobalt happily greeted the Cubchoo with a wag of his tail, but didn't make a motion to play as vigorously as Tara was.

"So," Vrede started, "now that we're all greeted, what should we do? The night doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon, and I'm not that tired. Anyone up for a battle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirits High and Nights Darker   Spirits High and Nights Darker Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirits High and Nights Darker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Pokemon Regions :: Sinnoh :: Jubelife City-
Jump to: