Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female
Tokens : 8252

Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 pm

HONK! HONK! CAW! CAW!
Loud noises began to stir a small girl with golden hair. She had been sleeping in a room on a ferry, having a Zorua for company.
"あれ?(Huh?) Are we already there? I barely slept a wink! What about you, Cheshire?"
The girl looked at her Pokemon while rubbing her golden eyes. She was surprised by what she saw. The little fox-like Pokemon was collapsed on the bed; knocked out cold by sleep's uppercut.
"I thought you were supposed to be my guardian, Neko Cheshire Cat!"
The Zorua's eyes snapped open in fear. When his FULL NAME was shouted by his trainer, Cheshire knew it meant punishment.
"Uh.. I was just checking to make sure Alice-sama's dreams weren't dangerous! Yeah!"
The Zorua replied back using Telepathy. 'Alice-sama' actually bought the idea for a second.
"Oh, I see..."
Cheshire's eyes were shut tightly, bracing for a hit, but when Alice said 'Oh, I see..' he thought: 'She bought it?!'. He was about to sigh of relief, when the golden child suddenly spoke.
"Hey, wait a second! You said that you were making sure my dreams weren't dangerous, but how would you even see them? You don't know Dream Eater! And you woke up after me!"
At this, Cheshire had nothing to respond with, and was beat senselessly. As they strolled onto the docks, passerbys looked at him with a confused expression. He was covered in bruises and dings.
"No more sleeping on the job, okay, Cheshire?"
Alice threatened the Zorua and even rolled one sleeve up in case he said the wrong thing.
"Of course! It's all understood, Alice-sama!"
The Pokemon did not want anymore beatings. He was only level 10, after all.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9477
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:02 pm

(I'm sorry that this hasn't been modded yet, I was hoping Eevee would pick it up. Once my newest character is approved, I'll join ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:56 am

(It's fine. ^ ^ I'll be happily waiting. :3)
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:02 am

Meanwhile, in the small town of Nuvema, a man sat on a bench, a guitar clutched naturally in his hands and three Pokemon laying around him. His eyes were closed in thought, and his fingers and pick hovered over the guitar, motioning what they would do when he actually played, practicing before he actually played. After finishing up with that, he played and sung a few scales for warmup, and began playing.

His fingers easily slid from one string to the other, playing the intro guitar without any effort. He was imagining the the other parts in his head, knowing when they would have come in was important to keep the song flowing, even when only playing one part. As the intro climbed up and set the mood, he began to sing.

"I feel it everyday it's all the same. It brings me down but I'm the one to blame. I've tried everything to get away. So here I go again. Chasing you down again. Why do I do this?"

His hands changed position as he transferred from the repetitive intro to the crescendoing chorus, not skipping a beat of his singing.

"Over and over, over and over, I fall for you. Over and over, over and over, I try not to."

After the chorus, he switched back to the repetitive and calmer notes, getting more intense and louder as he approached the chorus.

"It feels like everyday stays the same. It's dragging me down and I can't pull away. So here I go again. Chasing you down again. Why do I do this?"

"Over and over, over and over, I fall for you. Over and over, over and over, I try not to. Over and over, over and over, you make me fall for you. Over and over, over and over, You don't even try."

Instead of switching to the repetitive notes, he made the guitar even more intense, and his voice match the intensity of the guitar.

"So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head. I try to live without you, every time I do I feel dead. I know what's best for me. But I want you instead. I'll keep on wasting all my time."

Reaching the last chorus, Vrede finally paid attention to more than just the song. Noticing no onlookers, he continued playing anyway. Just because there's not a crowd didn't mean no one was listening.

"Over and over, over and over, I fall for you. Over and over, over and over, I try not to. Over and over, over and over, You make me fall for you. Over and over, over and over, You don't even try to."

With one last and theatrical strum, Vrede slid down comfortably into his chair. He was exhausted, and saton the bench resting.
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Alice noticed the man, and listened to his song from beginning to end. It was such a lovely tune, and the singer himself had a beautiful voice.
"That was a very good song."
Alice said, while walking up to Vrede with a smile. Cheshire followed happily, bouncing up and down as he went.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:25 pm

"Oh, thanks," Vrede chuckled nervously, he hadn't seen Alice, and she caught him off guard. All three of his Pokemon looked at Cheshire curiously, never having seen a Pokemon like him before. Cobalt was the only one daring enough to walk up and greet him.

"I've been traveling a bit, so it's nice to get a break to play every once in a while. My name's Vrede, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:11 pm

"My name's Alice. Alice Kinno. It's nice to meet you, Vrede."
She smiled, and reached out a hand for a handshake. Cheshire greeted Cobalt back with a smile.
"This is my friend, Neko Cheshire Cat the Zorua."
Cheshire took a bow, and gave a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Vrede took Alice's hand and shook it. "It's nice to meet the both of you. This is Cobalt, Ren, and Tara," he pointed out his Shinx, who put on a tough face, Poochyena who shyly smiled, and Vulpix, who had a sly grin and was obviously up to something.

"Be careful around Tara," Vrede laughed after noticing the little Vulpix's look, "she's always up to something."
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Alice laughed when she saw Tara's expression.
"Don't worry. Cheshire here is my bodyguard. You do your job right, okay, Cheshire?"
She looked at the Zorua with one eye. The little fox-like Pokemon nodded so fast all you saw of his face was a gray, red, and blue blur. She laughed again, her laugh similar to a bell chime. It was so soft and kind-sounding that if it were a blanket, it'd probably be the softest blanket around. Her own voice was so silky and serene.
"Well, I was just looking for someone. Have you seen a girl who looks like this?"
Alice showed Vrede a picture of a white-haired girl with red eyes. She was wearing a white hoodie with bunny ears sewn on the top.
"She's my sister."
Then, quietly, she whispered,
"She ran away from home, so I'd appreciate it if in the event that you didn't see her and that you do see her, that you don't tell her I'm looking for her."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:04 pm

"I'm sorry to say I haven't," Vrede replied, looking closer to get a better idea of what she looked like. "I'll be sure to look out for her." Vrede gave a charming smile, not noticing himself doing so.

During the conversation, it seemed Tara used the distraction to disappear into the forest, now very obviously up to something.
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 am

"Oh, alright. I'm usually by the entrance to the forest, so if you do see her, please drop by and let me know."
Alice smiled, bowed, then began to leave. Cheshire Cat bowed too, then followed Alice quickly.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm

"Sounds good," Vrede replied with a stretch and a yawn. He picked up his guitar and began absentmindedly strumming it. His two Pokenon still around got droopy eyed and tired, and Cobalt quickly fell into loud snores. Ren was trying to stay awake, and kept closing his eyes for a long moment before jolting awake and opening them wide.

Tara, seeming to be done with her deed for now, walked happily back to Vrede and sat on the bench next to him. The surprised shouts of someone farher into town told Vrede that Tara had done one of her more clever tricks. To put a long story short, don't look away from your food, or you will find very spicy Tomato Berry juices inside of it.
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 am

Alice walked towards the houses in town, and peered through the windows in case her sister was inside one. She had no luck, and began to give up for the day. She walked to the entrance of the forest, where she set up camp.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 am

A small sad feeling spread through Vrede as he watched Alice leave. He wasn't sure why, and pushed it aside for now. Yawning himself, he leaned back and closed his eyes, falling into a much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 am

Suddenly, a girl with white hair passed in front of Vrede. She was wearing a hoodie with bunny ears and white leggings. Her eyes were noticeably red, and they were locked onto Vrede.
"Hiya!"
(Is it okay if Shiro Usagi is just a NPC played by either of us? She can be similar to the status of a gym leader. If my character encounters her, you can control her. If your character encounters her, I can control her. Is that alright?)
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 am

(Sorry for the wait, been really busy with homework. It's fine by me ^^)

"Oh, uh, hello," Vrede said to the girl who suddenly appeared. Granted, he wasn't really watching his surroundings, so he could just not have noticed her. He noted her striking resemblance to the girl in the photo he had just been shown, and figured this was the mystery sister. "Is there anything I can help you with?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 pm

(I understand how irritating homework can be. So, don't worry about anything. ^ ^)
The girl hopped up and down, then replied, "I just wanted to hear a song."
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8675

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 am

(I hope it's alright if I join you :P)
Shade woke up just outside of town after hearing some music, but decided to ignore it and try to go back to napping. She just couldn't sleep. After hearing someone say they wanted a song, she began to sing quietly to herself, as if singing to an acoustic version of a song. "I'm at war withthe world and they...Try to pull me into the dark...I struggle to find my way...As I'm slipping from your arms...It's getting hrder to stay awake...And my strength is fading fast...You breathe into me at last..." She suddenly stopped herself after noticing she had woken Z up.

"What do you think you're doing??? They might hear you, they know our siging, remember???" Z was furious and getting protective.

"It's not like they're right in Nuvema Town! Plus, I was pretty quiet, and YOU started yelling at ME!"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 am

(It's fine with me. And sorry for my late reply, my phone spazzed out on me and didn't post what I wrote. I thought I had posted, but I guess I didn't)

"A song? I may be able to help with that," Vrede said with a smile, "Do you have any preferences?" He took his guitar and held it lightly in his hands, "I'm the best a rock songs, but I don't mind trying something new."
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 am

Z just ran into town, noticed by almost everyone. "Well fine then."

Shade followed her, worried. She noticed someone with a guitar and walked over. "Uh...Hey there..."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:51 pm

"Oh, hello there," Vrede said, turning toward the girl. "I was about to play a song, do you have any suggestions?" He was always friendly toward strangers, and this was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:58 pm

"No...But I can sing." She smiled and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
ZoruaNinfia

ZoruaNinfia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:25 pm

The girl thought for a bit, then said,
"How about both of you sing a song together? I don't really have a preference in music, so either of you can choose."
She smiled, and sat near the two on the grass. The girl had a shiny Buneary with her.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:37 pm

"I'm not too great with duets..."

Z accidemtally bumped into Alice. "I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)   Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiro Usagi... Beware! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next