Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Staff Recruitment Thread

Go down 
+2
Kyansei Noivern
Avaritia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9481
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Staff Recruitment Thread  Empty
PostSubject: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello all, I decided to make this thread to recruit the essentials to an RP site such as this: staff members. If you are interested in joining staff, please post below with the following:

1. Reason for hiring, why pick you over the other candidates?
2. Roleplay experience and examples, they don't have to come from this site, but please provide links to some of your writing and roleplays.
3. Level of commitment: are you going to be on every day, make an honest effort to post, ect.
4. Any other staff experience from other sites, preferably RP sites.

I think that's about it right now. I will need to hire one mod this round of hiring. If you're wondering why it's one, it's for the fact of there being only 4 members with characters. If I hire two, the third will find it unfair, I can't hire the entire staff, so I'll only look into one until we gain more members.

So please post the items below if you wish to be examined for a staff position~
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8731

PostSubject: Eevee's Application   Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Hello Avarita, I will be applying for the postion of moderator, I hope I gain it but if not than may whoever does be the best mod they can.

I think I should be a moderator because I am mostly fair and honest. I try really hard to post every time I'm on and and be on frequently. I have been in many roleplays some of which are:

Wandering through Nimbasa
Small Egg big potential
First Badge, First step to championship and Petalburg Panic!. I have also been roleplaying for about three years now. As stated above I will try my hardest to be on every day and post as often as possible but sometimes things pop up and there is nothing I can do about those, but my level of commitment is very high. Unfortunately I do not have any experience as a staff member for any site but I will try my best if given the chance. Thank you for your time.[list=1][*]
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

Tokens : 8429

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:30 pm

I try again

1. Reason for hiring, why pick you over the other candidates? Mostly becouse this site really needs staff, and also, I will be a regular posters, so normal members will be happy
2. Roleplay experience and examples, they don't have to come from this site, but please provide links to some of your writing and roleplays. Note that this has nothing to do with pokemon and is from another site Blade managed to dodge the attack from the fierce Minotaur by jumping! He landed a inch away from his foot. Blade got kicked and fainted. Zhar and Lilly continued to fight bravely. Some time later, Blade woke up. He saw Lilly Fainted a few steps away and Zhar allmost dead still fightig the Minotaur. Bade managed to pick up his sword and he attacked the powerfull monster from behind. The Minotaur evaporated in too sand and the trio was victorious once again. "Good job Blade" Zhar said. They checked if Lilly was still alive, she luckily was. Together, they braught Lilly to the big house. "Shes the only reasonn im still alive. I was going to get kicked, but she jumped in the front, im surprised she is still alive myself" Zhar continued. When they arrived at the big house, Chiron told them to bring her to the hospitall wing where Argos would wtch over her. When they arrived at the door of the nursery, a broken demi god desended from the ladder who braught to the attic, apparently, the kid had got a frightening prhofecy. (all gramar errors are due to this bad keyboard)
3. Level of commitment: Il be on everyday, I will take a lot of topics and post regularly.
4. Any other staff experience from other sites, preferably RP sites. None

Last edited by Atlas on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8679

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Applying on my end. btw if you need more I'll supply more on that story piece.

1:I've never been considered unfair as staff or with anything in general, and I've always been interested in being staff with a system like this.

2:This is a piece from a story I had made about a regon I created, with only a Pokemon Lab and an Elite Four, only faceable after the defeat of each and every region, from Gym 1 to Elite Four Champion. Enjoy the read even if you don't pick me. :P
"This fight's not going very well..." said Zena, readying for her next attack. "Alright, Z, throw out a Razor Shell, no holding back!" Z quickly jumped and threw a Razor Shell attack at Metagross. "Meta!" yelled Metagross as it dodged the attack with a far up jump. "Meta..." It began cahrging up a Hyper Beam. "Tang!" it yelled, fireing its attack. Z was hit, though not backing down. "Dew..." she said, preparing a Hydro Cannon. "Dewott!" she yelled, firing the attack at n inredible speed. Metagross was hit and knocked out. "You're one tough kid...One Pokemon to take out two of mine...Time for the last one...Come on out, Magnezone!" Yelled Sy, throwing out a Magenzone. "The Star Region Elite Four has a reason for not allowing rookies that only got 8 badges in...We're tough." Magnezone fired a Thunder attack, hoping to finally defeat Z. Z fell to the ground after the attack landed, no longer able to battle. Zena returned Z, and grabbed another Pokeball. "Z, you did well...But it's time to take it up a notch...Let's see if you can take on Pyro!" She said, as Pyro came out of its Pokeball. "Pyro, open thiswith Hi Jump Kick!" "Blaze!" Pyro yelled, jumping into the air. Magnezone prepared to use Gust, though not sure it could stop the motion, but knowing it wasn't dodgable. "Zone!" "Blaze!" The two Pokemon's attacks collided, speeding up Pyro, as the attack hit with incredible force, taking out the Magnezone in one shot. "Guess Fira's waiting in the next room then." said Sy, surprized that last matchup went so fast.
3:Alright, this should be obvious, but yea, I come on here, and a few other sites at the same time daily. I'll never just lazily post in a 'Holy crap this is oring' type of post. Ever.
4:Ok, well I run a few RP sites. My members have always enjoyed RPing with me, and some will occasinally say I'm bad, but never said I wouldn't deserve admin on other sites. I've bene reccomended for staff on one before, but rejected because the owner was just flat out rude and piced a personal friend over me. XD I hope that's enough.
Back to top Go down
Kyu622

Kyu622

Tokens : 8246

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 pm

1. Reason for hiring, why pick you over the other candidates? I'm pretty creative, and I'm sure that I would be a good moderator for anyone who was doing an adventure, as I never seem to run out of ideas haha.
2. Roleplay experience and examples, they don't have to come from this site, but please provide links to some of your writing and roleplays. http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3868-the-challenge-eterna-kyu622-zorua http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3821-the-challenge-oreburgh I haven't been RPing very long via a website, but I've been doing it with a group of friends for almost a year now, so I'd know what I'd be doing.
3. Level of commitment: are you going to be on every day, make an honest effort to post, ect. I'm on every day, anytime from after school/sports practice (usually 5:30ish PST) till 11ish PST on weekdays, and unless something else happens all day on weekends.
4. Any other staff experience from other sites, preferably RP sites. None, but I have to start somewhere haha
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:29 pm

I thought long and hard about this, and I've finally made a decision. As of right now, I'll train Eevee to be a moderator, and once this site expands and gets a few more members, I'll promote one or two more of you ^^

I know this may be a disappointment to those who didn't get the position, but don't give up! I'm only promoting one member for the simple fact that there are so few people on here. I wish I could have promoted you all, but that couldn't be the case.

I wish everyone happy RPing until the next staff recruitment. Be sure to apply again when the next hiring comes around!
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 am

Can I just use my previous post?
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:02 am

I'd prefer you to make a new one, but you can use similar information, and update your example threads ^^
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:47 am

1:I've never been considered unfair as staff or with anything in general, and I've always been interested in being staff with a system like this.

2:This time the story piece is about a journey to save the Pokemon World, but one final challenge stands in the way of the heroes who can win. Ittalic text is the narration. All of the stories in this series have it.
"I can't believe this is all that's left." said Xero, with a chuckling Celebi behind him. "Oh, what's so funny, Celebi?" Celeb replied, "Just the fact you seemed so worried." "I have reason...This room is giving off strange en-" he began, but was cut off when a giant monster dove down. It was a large, pitch-black scaly monster with a few hundred tentacles, oaring louder than anything you could imagine. "lets show this thig what we're made of!" said Xero. Keldeo was the first to prepare. He was followed by Celebi, and then Mewtwo prepared himself. "Let's do this..."(Not in story: *Ahem*CUE THE EPIC FIGHT SCENE MUSIC!) Mewtwo jumped in, slashing off a few tentacles with a Shdow Ball slice. Keldeo charged in, using Sacre Sword to cut of 7 tentacles. Celebi began turning the tentacles to vines as they rotted. Xero grabbed his sword. "Now to finish this thing!" he said, charging in. He sent the sword straight through the monster's forehead. The monster roared, and seemed to vanish into thin air, leving behind a simple crystal. That was one of the strangest things I'd ever seen...But it as over. We had done it. The world, saved. The monster, detroyed. The evil plan, ruined...But...It seemed like I was the only one who could be near it... Suicune went to pick up the crystal and went flying back after getting close. Xero walked towards it, and slowly reached for it. Grabbing it, he slowly reached back. "It's done...We finished it...Let's put this crystal right back where it belongs!" said Xero, running towards the exit, followed by the legendaries. "We finally did it!" That day, we had saved the world. We didn't go unnoticed in the slightest. But what happened next was confusing... A ring on Xero's watch could be heard as it flashed green and black. A voice came from it, saying, "Xero, we have reports of strange occurances in a nearby world to where you are. When you're ready..." But don't worry, I won't tell you that. Just read the next story.(I won't add it to the fanfic forum for a while :P)

3:I haven't been that active lately, BUT that's because nobody else I've been RPing with has. I'm trying to stay active, but its's hard when nobody else is.(No offense meant ot anyone)

4:Ok, well I run a few RP sites. My members have always enjoyed RPing with me, and some will occasinally say I'm bad, but never said I wouldn't deserve admin on other sites. I've bene reccomended for staff on one before, but rejected because the owner was just flat out rude and piced a personal friend over me. Another thing is I've been kicked off staff. Why? Because I was the oldest member and they needed room. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:08 pm

The thread's open again, and I'm looking for one more Mod. Anyone feel free to apply or re-apply ^^
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male
Tokens : 9146

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:14 pm

1. I love RP and will do anything to improve the experience for anyone the best I can U_U I am responsible and mature (though my characters don't reflect that at all XD)
2. You have seen my RPs but here is my best example (you have seen X3) Le Example
3. I can be on mostly every day from anytime around 1pm to 3am until school starts. Then I can probaably be on a few hours every few days (because of aftr school and what-not)
4. I do own a site. But there aren't any members except Sake XD so other than that no. I just watch and make mental notes on what others do.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Wait, does my post count?
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm

I'd prefer if you re-vamp your post and do a new one with more recent answers ^^
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:50 pm

I wasn't aware it had closed after I posted my second one, so I wasn't sure.

you could've told me back then btw>.-(scar-eye face)
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:38 pm

After some thought and consideration, I have come to these results regarding staff:

1. Zeito and Kabong will be hired on as Mods. I know Kabong didn't post his application, but I am well aware of his skill of Modship, and he explained to me why he couldn't. These will probably be the only hiring for a while until we get a good chunk of active members. Be sure to advertise around, the more you do so, the more members we'll get! (If you're wondering my thought process through the apps that I looked at, PM me. Though be warned that I'll be blunt and honest, so don't if you're going to get angry at me for stating my opinions on the matter.)
2. Eevee will be promoted to Administrator, since he was the first staff member, and with two new Mods, a new Admin couldn't hurt.

This topic will now be locked until the next staff hiring. Remember to reapply again next time if you didn't make it this time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruitment Thread    Staff Recruitment Thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Recruitment Thread
Page 1 of 1