Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Petalburg Panic! [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male
Tokens : 8709

Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:14 pm

The Wurmple smiled. It was glad to be safe. It climed onto Avarita's hand.
-----------------
Endou smiled. "Chang-Lee use confusion"he called out.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8657

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 pm

(I never got replied to with the Zigzagoon o.0)
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9459
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Ava allowed the Wurmple to climb onto her arm and nestle in a comfortable position. Aria growled in agitation, but didn't make a move toward the pesky bug. Instead, she fell into step along Skala in an angry huff, purposefully ignoring Ava. Still, she kept her eyes peeled for any othe wild Pokemon in the area...

---

Poochyena simply continued his growl after doing a slight barking laugh. The Psychic type move didn't phase the Dark type one bit, and he continued his slow approach. It was apparent that given another moment and he would spring into an attack, even with his weakened state.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:35 am

The Zigzagoon backed away from the girl. It continued to shake. It also appeared like the pokemon hadn't eaten in awhile.
-------------------------
Endou faced palmed.."Okay then Chang-Lee use Bide" he said. He hoped that the Medidite could withstand the super effective dark type.
----------------------
Sadly there were no more wild pokemon rustling in the grass near Ava. But soon after befriending the Wurmple the rain started to lift and fog began to set.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 pm

"Are you ok, Zigzagoon? If I can help, I'll be glad to..." Zena grabbes an Oran Berry from her bag. "Here, want this?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:14 am

"Oh, finally," Ava said out loud, holding her hand to the air to make sure the rain was well and gone. Though, with this, she sighed. "I am definitely lost. Mine as well ask for directions, if I can find anyone out here: in the middle on nowhere." she grumbled, setting off to find someone.

----

Poochyena took Chang-Lee's Bide as hesitation, and assumed he had another victory. Rearing back, he ran at the Meditite with a Tackle, barreling straight toward him in his seemingly helpless position.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:58 am

(I think I'll bump this...)
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:03 pm

(Ker-bump)
Back to top Go down
Kyansei Noivern
Admin
Kyansei Noivern

Male

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:13 am

Chan-Lee was knocked back a little but still kept its focus on keeping up bide. Endou cringed at the contact when it made the smack. He glared at the Poochyena.
---------------------------------
As Ava trudged along in search of someone the lights of the city bevan to become visable.
---------------------------------
The pokemon reached up and bit into the berry taking very small bites. The whole time though it was looking cautiously at Zena.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:25 am

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise." She smiled at the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:15 am

Ava breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of the city. "Well," she said to herself, "at least I know where I am." With a pang, she remembered the other travelers she had met, probably separated in the forest. I'll just have to ask for directions to the next town and see if they made it out of there, unlike me. She chuckled at the thought, and a little bit later, emerged from a store with a new set of directions. She was heading for Rustboro!

[Topic Exit]
----
(Though Ava will be in a new thread, I'll still Mod you Eevee ^^)

Grinning in victory, Poochyena launched another Tackle at Chang-Lee, still unaware of the Bide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petalburg Panic! [Open]   Petalburg Panic! [Open] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petalburg Panic! [Open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6