Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Hey :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juniper

Tokens : 3477

PostSubject: Hey :D   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi, Im Ava and I'm 13 years old. This is my first pokemon roleplay, but far from my first rp. I've been playing pokemon since I was 5 and I got my first deck as a gift from an older kid. I LOVE eevees, I have a huge deck of just them and I call them my army :3 I really wanted an eevee but it seems to be a pretty popular pokemon so I'll go with something else. I could ramble on forever but I just wanted to introduce myself! Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow

Male
Tokens : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Hey :D   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Eh, welcome Ava. Ironically, the creator of the site uses the username Avaritia and we call her Ava as well. I guess I'll just call you as Jun or whatever it is you like. As you can see, there are not much people here yet; this site was made just a few days ago. You're welcome here.

Anyway, I'm the resident ass-kicker Shadow and I'm awesome.

Forgive and forget, don't give attention to things that will ruin your mood, pull through hard times and they will make you stronger, love your loved ones, be loyal to them, be respectful to everyone, ignore haters, be yourself, be original, enjoy life and feel free to call yourself awesome - it's a way of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juniper

PostSubject: Re: Hey :D   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:44 pm

I know I saw that, kinda think its awesome to share a name with a character since I can never find my name on a key chain or anything. Honestly names aren't a huge deal to me, I go by Mango too sometimes :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pit

Tokens : 3957

PostSubject: Re: Hey :D   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Just watch the smilies...Death comes to thieves, but this time I'll let it slide since you're new...Just be warned.

___Wither________Blaze__________Player___Minecraft

Sky Army recruit&Emolga fan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.::Natsume::.

Male
Tokens : 3643

PostSubject: Re: Hey :D   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 pm

INDENTHello, Juniper/Ava. ^^ Welcome. I only recently signed up for Avaritia's site too. But seriously, we have something in common. I love Eevee. X3 Sadly, I had not gotten hold of anything Eevee until very recently. I'm happy I got the Eevee though. When I saw it, I probably ran out of my shoes to grab it off the shelf. It's a large stuffed Eevee... well, not that large, but larger than I expected to find myself ever behold, honestly. X3 Well, I'm Natsume. On some other sites, I go by Nakaharu, or, more often, just Naka. Whether you call be Natsume, Natsu, Nakaharu, Naka, or really anything, I don't really mind. :) Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juniper

PostSubject: Re: Hey :D   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:02 pm

.::Natsume::. wrote:
INDENTHello, Juniper/Ava. ^^ Welcome. I only recently signed up for Avaritia's site too. But seriously, we have something in common. I love Eevee. X3 Sadly, I had not gotten hold of anything Eevee until very recently. I'm happy I got the Eevee though. When I saw it, I probably ran out of my shoes to grab it off the shelf. It's a large stuffed Eevee... well, not that large, but larger than I expected to find myself ever behold, honestly. X3 Well, I'm Natsume. On some other sites, I go by Nakaharu, or, more often, just Naka. Whether you call be Natsume, Natsu, Nakaharu, Naka, or really anything, I don't really mind. :) Nice to meet you.

You have a plushie? Lucky! I saw that you like Inuyasha I used to love that show and manga!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey :D   

Back to top Go down

Hey :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Darkness RPG :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: