Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zeito returns to Johto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male
Tokens : 9122

Zeito returns to Johto Empty
PostSubject: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Zeito returned to johto via a boat that stopped at olivine U_U
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

Tokens : 8849

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 pm

As the boat docks in the ports of Olivine the sun seems to begin beaming out from behind a cloud as if on queue. The beating lights shone down on moderately large port city. As people exit off of the boat, most of them head straight for the Pokemon center or Market, both of which being the closest buildings to the docks and facing the water. To the right of the city you see a large skinny building popping up from atop a hill, a large hexagon of glass panels made up the top of he building, more then likely a light house. In the back of the city you can make out an oval shaped building with the symbol of a gym on the top. Small houses are spread around the town also, most of which have green roofs and brown walls. The entire area around the town gives of a scent of salty ocean air. Almost everybody who was walking through the streets shone bright with glee as they continued on with their normal day lives.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:55 pm

He slowly walks off the boat, hesitantly because of the people and noise. He didn't like it and rushed toward the town entrance. His teddiursa followed close behind. They entered route... i don't remember the route number XD... and headed straight to moomoo farm. He remembered it as a child. The owners were very kind and often gave him milk in exchange for helping them feed their miltank. He wanted to see if they still lived there.
To his surprise, they were still alive and well! They looked a little aged but they could still work.
"Zeito?! is that you? My, you have gotten tall!! How was your stay at your aunt's? Does Unova have exotic pokemon?! I have so many questions for you. Come in!" She was so excited to see Zeito for the first time in 7 years. He had left Johto to stay with his aunt who lived in a small house within the white forest. He saw many beautiful and cute pokemon in his stay. His favorites were the little baby pokemon like Cleffa and Iglybuff.
"Wow! That sounds like an exciting place!! I wish I had the money to go there, but we only make enough money to maintain this here ranch." She said sadly as she brought out a tray of pastries and lemonade she just finished. "If you were wondering, My husband is out trying to find some food for the miltank. You said you want to breed right? Well I have a gift for you!" She then walked away into the back of the house.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 am

The elderly lady quickly shuffled into on of the back rooms. It was a small, almost cupboard like space, in the middle was a podium of sorts with a silk cloth sitting on top, and an egg atop that. Over the egg was a lamp, shinning brightly on the oval shaped object, producing an incubator like effect. The women grabbed the egg, tucking between her left arm and right hand, securing it from harm. She left the room once again quickly reaching out to hand the egg to Zeito. The deep purple color of the egg seemed to glow in the shops lighting. "I dont exactly know what type it is, but I want you to have it. It should be a good start to your breeding career." The women was obviously enthusiastic over helping Zeito.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:29 am

"W.. wow!! Thanks!!! I will call you as soon as it hatches and take wonderful care of it!" Zeito was overjoyed from receiving such a wonderful gift. He gave her a quick hug. " I have to go now. The city must have quieted down by now."
"Well I'm happy to help!" She opened the door for him and walked out with him "Just be careful alright? You don't know what or who could be waiting out there at night." She waved to him as he walked down to the route he came from. Shortly he arrived at Olivine. The streets were silent except for the occasional hoothoot that flew overhead. The streetlights shone down on the silent streets that were ,just hours ago, packed with Tourists and locals alike. This would be an eerie and unwelcoming scene to most, but it was Zeito's favorite place to be. The night seemed to embrace him like a mother. He continued down the street toward the pokemon center to get some rest. Suddenly an unnatural wind blew over. He held the egg close to his body to shield it from what might be coming. He darted for the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am

Much as Zeito had suspected the night was not quite "right". Yards before the young man could reach the Pokemon Center a small object darted in front of him. A hoothoot floated just a few inches from Zeitos head, something in its eyes showed it was somewhat crazed. Something out in the dark night sky had enraged the small Pokemon and now it was looking for something to attack, the young trainer being the closest target it could find.

--- A wild level 10 Male Hoothoot has appeared, and it appears enraged! ---
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 am

(this has to do with the darkness right?)
"I... I wanted to avoid this. . . Damnit! Teddiursa. . . Lets end this senselessness. . ." Zeito had no choice but to fight. "right. . . Teddiursa use Faint attack." he pointed calmly at the hoothoot. "This should work out decent". Tedduirsa ran at the Hoothoot and dissapeared. It reappeared behind it. "now! Use Metal claw!!" He commanded Teddiursa. It immediately clawed at the unsuspecting hoothoot.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 am

(shhh, truthfully I have no idea about the story. So lets just roll with yes XD)
The Hoothoot was hot hard, almost spiraling out of the air. But because of his head also being his body, it was easy to regain control and steady himself. In response to the Tesddiursa's attack Hoothoot just seemed to be starring it in the eye, yet his entire eyeball seemed to have a sort of swirling effect as if he wanted to confuse the opponent.
--- Hoothoot used Hypnosis ---
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 pm

"Teddiursa.  .  . close your eyes and listen carefully for the next few seconds. I will tell you when it stops." The little teddiursa nodded and shut its eyes. The hypnosis stopped. "Ok teddiursa use fury swipes." Teddiursa dashed again at the Hoothoot with sharp claws. It swiped at it ruthlessly. Then as it approached the final swipe Zeito commanded it to use metal claw again, which acted fast like it was one of the swipes but in no way was it weakened.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:34 pm

The wild Hoothoot quickly fell out of the air, unable to sustain itself through so many hits. It fell to the floor, obviously knocked unconscious by the ruthless assault by Teddiursa

--- Teddiursa gains 20 EXP. Teddiursa gains 10 Happiness! ---
Teddiursa has grown to level 11! 10/11 EXP!
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 am

Zeito let out a sigh. "I really didn't want to hurt you. . . I'm so sorry." He picked up the hoothoot and examined it. He then quickly healed its wounds and placed it somewhere safe for when it awoke. He then examined his egg. It was still safe. He walked calmly into the quiet Pokemon Center and found a room. He didn't have much of a choice did he? The next morning he was awakened by the drone of crowds as they walked in and out of the pokemon center. He just glared at the door knowing no one would know. He then looked down at teddiursa who smiled up at him. He then looked at his egg. He was terrified of someone bumping into him. He was paranoid he would drop the egg! He decided to wait patiently for the crowd to die down.
It was now later in the day, he didn't hear many people anymore. Zeito quietly stepped outside and let Teddiursa climb up on him. He walked quickly and exited into the somewhat empty streets. He then walked toward the beach to get some peace. As he approached he could hear a faint and weak cry in the distance. He then rushed over toward the mysterious noise. He wondered what it would be.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:53 am

Sitting on the beach alone was a small girl, around the age of 6 with two brown pigtails and wearing a purple and blue swimsuit. In front of her was a beutifully made sand castle, yet it was unscathed, and she appeared unhurt, yet her crying continued. As you approch she quickly looks up at you, tears had obviously welled up in her bright blue eyes, the skin around them red and puffy from crying. She looked away from you, putting her head back into her palms where she couldnt see anybody.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 am

Zeito looked around awkwardly. "Who is this girl... What's wrong with her...?" He slowly walked over to her and kneeled down, Teddiursa peeked from behind him. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?
A..are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:28 pm

the young girl looked up at Zeito, her crying seemed to stop as her eyes reached the cute bear like Teddiursa behind Zeito. she shook her head before wiping the tears off of her face. "I cant find my Magikarp!" She said, her voice sounded like complete ruin, utter sadness filling her voice. He friend was missing. "Will you help me find him? We just moved here and he is the only friend I have, I let him swim in the ocean but he hasint come back yet." She confesses her problems to you, starring up with big puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Zeito thought to himself "a magikarp? Really. . . Maybe if i can't find it then I can catch her something nicer!" he nodded then looked at her "Don't worry
i will try to find him the best I can and if not I can catch a new friend for you!" He smiled and headed toward the ocean. He began to search at the edge of the water as he didn't want to get wet. He hated his clothes getting soaked. Then there's another problem. He doesn't have anything to swim in! He sighed when he couldn't find the magikarp. "Wait here and I will be right back." He then rushed over to a store to buy a swimsuit and quickly changed. He was soon back at the beach. Zeito slowly scanned the shallow areas where he could still stand but there was no hope. "Damn it! This would be easier with a water type pokemon.  .  ." He would need a water type in the future anyway, so, why not catch one now? He searched in hope to find something that could 'surf'
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:33 pm

As Zeito was looking around something began to emerge from the water, it quickly jumped out, a splash emerging from just to the right of Zeito, playfully spraying water at him before diving back under. Now in front of him the Pokemon seemed to emerge again. A small blue swirl, patterned Pokemon emerged from the water.
--- A wild Female Poliwag has appeared, level 7. It seems incredibly playful, and not shy around people at all! ---
While it may not be the Magikarp your looking for it is atleast something that can help you get around in the deep water. It seems to want to play, of course you can always blow it off and continue to look.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Zeito laughed when he was sprayed by the little poliwag. In response he splashed it back then swam under the water. Around only pokemon, he is loose and loves to joke around but around people he is serious and quiet. Teddiursa watched from the beach and laughed. She didnt like getting wet so she stayed where she was. He continued to play with poliwag
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 pm

The Poliwag continued to play with the stranger, usually slashing him with his tail or just swimming around. After a while the Poliwag seemed to calm down, he began to rub against Zeito as if he wanted to form some kind of bond with the man.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 pm

zeito hugged the poliwag and smiled. "Do you want to come with us? If you do, then press this button." He held out a pokeball toward the poliwag and pointed at the center button.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:09 pm

The Poliwag seemed to float there for a moment or two, seemingly pondering his choices. The Poliwag quickly turned, facing his tail towards Zeito before swimming down into the Abyss of the ocean which he had come from. Moments later the Poliwag had jumped from the water like you might see a Dolphin do, landing with his nose pressed down on the button.

--- Congrats you have captured Poliwag! ---
-Water Sport
-Bubble
-Hypnosis
-Ice Ball (EM)
Water Absorb - Ability.
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:21 pm

He held up the pokeball and smiled at Teddiursa to signal that she has a new friend. "Ok... so lets keep going!" He sent out poliwag "Ok poliwag, I'm searching for a magikarp. Have you seen one around here? I will need your help getting around here." Poliwag nodded and let Zeito hang onto her. They swam for a while but still no sign of the magikarp. "Poliwag go ahead and drop me off here and dive down and search for a few minutes. If not then we will need to find a new friend for the girl."
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Something quickly swam through the water near Zeito, rubbing its scaly body on his legs as it swam by. in a rush something had zoomed in front of Zeito, it was a Magikarp, closely followed by his Poliwag.
--- A male, level 2 Shiny Magikarp has appeared! ---
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Zeito was shocked to see a shiny. He wasn't sure if it were the girl's but would catch it regardless. "gah... Alright poliwag! Catch up to it and use Hypnosis!!" Poliwag nodded and caught up with the magikarp. It then used hypnosis on it.
Back to top Go down
youarereta
youarereta

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 pm

The golden Magikarp was quickly caught up with, the Hypnosis going off without a hitch. But it seemed the confused Magikarp was doing something strange. Was it, sinking? Out of its own confusion the poor thing has forgotten how to swim! Who knows what else it might have forgotten how to do!?
Back to top Go down
Zeito Shion
Zeito Shion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm

Zeito grew wide-eyed seeing the golden Magikarp sink. He quickly dove in after it and pulled out a pokeball. He didn't want to see the magikarp get hurt by the wild pokemon below. Shortly, Zeito caught the magikarp in his hands and swam back to the surface. He then clicked a pokeball over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeito returns to Johto   Zeito returns to Johto Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeito returns to Johto
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next