Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Male
Tokens : 8250

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:26 am

On a tree branch, hanging a wild Pokémon is. The Pokémon has a black segmented body with a coil-like appendage on the top its head. It has a beak-like mouth and yellow eyes. It has six stubby legs (the first two pairs are black, while the back pair is yellow). Its body is covered by a coat of leaves. It's emotionless.

Pokémon info:
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8269

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:50 am

Lilly and FireStar smile as they see the burmy on the tree branch. FireStar jumps down and she runs over to the tree. Then she begins to climb up the tree and she sat beside the burmy. FireStar waves hello to the burmy.

"Chimchar." FireStar greeted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:02 am

Burmy smiled and laughed. Her eyes are filled with happy tears. It seemed exaggerated but Burmy was going to explain. According to her, it's been a year and a half since anyone paid her that much attention of friendliness. That simple thing means a lot to her. Trainers usually ignore her or beat her up.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am

FireStar gave the burmy a sad look. Lilly understand and to her it wasn't right for anyone to just beat this burmy like that. That's just down right low and it leads to mistreatment and bullying, which Lilly did not like. FireStar explains to the burmy that her trainer, Lilly, is nice and she cares about pokemon. Lilly gives the burmy a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:30 am

Burmy laughed even more and cried in joy harder. She apologized for her seemingly exaggerated reaction. She explained that she just wanted to get the best out of happiness since she has not felt it for a long time. She has no friends here either. Burmy wants to join Lilly's team!
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

FireStar sits up and she does a backflip as Lilly gave a nod to the Burmy. Lilly wa smore than happy to accept the burmy to her team and she would treat her back to health once they reach the pokemon center in Sandgem town. FireStar gives the burmy a friendly hug to show that she is welcoming her as a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:16 am

OOC: Isn't she getting tired from backflipping? LOL

The lonely Burmy has been added to Lilly’s team.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Lilly pulls out a pokeball for Burmy and she lightly tosses it at her. FireStar let's go of burmy and she climbs back down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 pm

The red and white device was tossed to the air towards the lonely wild Pokémon. Burmy watched the ball come at her as happiness rose to excitement. The Ball made contact with her head and opened releasing a red laser which covered Burmy. Soon, she dissolved. Finally, Burmy have found friends that would possibly last forever.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Lilly caught the pokeball with a smile.

"Welcome to the team, Burmy." Lilly said.

Then Lilly puts the pokeball away as FireStar jumps back onto her trainer's shoulder. Then Lilly and FireStar continue onward in search of more pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: A Coordinator's journey begins!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2