Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 am
Staff
Administrators
Avaritia
Eevee
Moderators
Youarereta
Chuck Testa
Zeito Shion
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female
Tokens : 9457
Location : Who knows? But wherever I am, rest assure I'm doing something cool.

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 pm

"Ka, Kachu," (I've heard all that before, and now my family is gone. Do you really think I can't tell truth from lies. All your kind does is lie) Once again, her cheeks began crackling with electricity. She wasn't listening to what they had to say.

-------

Sableye, rather boredly, jumped out of the way of Sir's attack with a tired look on his face. He smirked at Sir with as if to ask 'That all you got?', and grinned with sharp teeth while awaiting Sir to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemondarknessrpg.rpg-board.net
Pit

Pit

Tokens : 8655

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Sir tried to attack, still no real Tackle though.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female
Tokens : 8267

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 pm

GatorClaw refused to believe that his trainer is a liar. Kana just sighed as she tried to think of a way to prove that she isn't lying.

"Toto! Dile! Di!" [Come on. My trainer does not use me as a tool! She takes care of me! Do you see any bruises on me made from my trainer?] GatorClaw shouted as he wasn't gonna let this pikachu convince her.

"GatorClaw is right. besides, if I wasn't kind then I wouldn't have said you were cute." kana said.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Sableye once again danced to the side with a mocking look. Perhaps trying to battle wasn't the way to win over the snide Pokemon, he was originally following Kore for a reason after all...

---------

"Chu? Pi, pika...." (Cute? It is an odd thing for a trainer to say. Usually your kind just waltz in and take our family away....)

She seemed lost in thought and memories as she said it.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

GatorClaw walked up to the pikachu and lightly patted her on the back. Kana squated down and started to pet her.

"It's okay, girl. it's not easy trusting someone that took your family away. most trainer would just catch them cause they are strong. some would even use them as tools of war. but not all trainers are like that. there are some that are kind and care for pokemon. Like me, I plan to take on the johto league but I like pokemon and I see them as living creatures." kana explained as she petted the pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm

This time, Sir calmly walked to it to try to convince it to join their team. "Vee, eevee ee. Eevee ee eevee."(Sorry I did that, I thought you'd want a battle or something. So, uh, I was wondering if you wanted to come with us."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Pikachu relaxed under Kana's grip, tension seemed to flood out of her body, and a deep breath was let out. "Chu, kachu." (I understand. There may be just a few exceptions.) She gave a wry smile in Kana and GatorClaw's direction.

------

"Sable? Sableye." (Join you? Now why would I possibly want to do that?) He grinned with all of his sharp teeth showing. "Bleye, sab, sableye." (Unless you could convince me somehow. I do like shiny things.) He leaned casually against a tree, and crossed his arms, waiting for Sir to reply.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Kana smiled as GatorClaw jumped up and down. GatorClaw asked the pikachu if she would like to come with them on their journey.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 pm

"Eevee?(Like that?)" Sir pointed to Kore's sparkly Pokegear handle.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Pikachu seemed to think for a moment before twitching one of her ears. "Chu, pika, pikachu." (Why not, there's nothing left here to make me stay anyway.) Her eyes grew a bit misty as she thought of her lost family, but she shut them tightly, not wanting the trainer and Pokemon to see her cry.

Pikachu would lime to join your team.

------

"Sable, Sableye." (Heh, looks good to me.) Sableye grinned, baring his razor sharp teeth once again. His gem-like eyes shone with greed as he looked at the handle, it had taken and kept his interest.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 am

Kana smiled as she pulled out a pokeball from the pokeball section in her back pouch. GatorClaw did a dance as he was happy to have a new friend. Then Kana tosses the pokeball with gentleness to the pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Pikachu was sucked into the ball, and was caught, putting up no struggle.

Pikachu was caught! Would you like to give her a nickname?
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Kore set out a Pokeball as Sir noticed it. "Vee?"(You in?)
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Kana picked up the pokeball with the pikachu inside it. GatorClaw jumped as Kana held it up.

"Alright! We now have a pikachu! I think her name shall be StarLight." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:57 pm

"Bleye." (Maybe.) Sableye replied, holding out his hand. He obviously wanted some sort of payment before he considered any further, the glint in his eyes said that it had to be something shiny.

------

Nothing seemed to stir around Kana, there werent any wild Pokemon near her.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Kana turned to Kore to see how she was doing only to see a Sable eyes. She just smiled and shook her head. Clearly this sableye will only do payment to join her. Kana comes over to Kore with GatorClaw following behind her.

"Hey, I see you found yourself a sableye." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 am

"Hm..." Kore dug through her pocket. She found a bit of pocket monet and somehow got it into the Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 am

"Sableye," (Good enough.) he muttered, pressing the center of the Pokeball and sucked in. After a few moments, he was caught.

Sableye was caught! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Kana smiled and gave Kore a high five.

"Alright. Now we both got a pokemon." Kana said.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:55 pm

"Guess I'll call you Sparkle. Since you like shiny things." Kore picked up the Pokeball. "Welcome to the team, Sparkle."
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Then Kana and her friend continues onward on route 29 as Kana keeps a look out for more pokemon. GatorClaw jumped up and clinbed onto his trainer's head, he too started looking out for pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Pit

Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:42 am

"Wonder what other kinds of Pokemon we're going to find..."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 pm

All of the Pokemon on the route weren't that unusual. A couple Pidgey picked at the ground for seed, a Spearow trying to act as if he were with them. A group of Sentret seemed to be dozing in a nearby treehollow, and the pond was full of Magicarp. There were plenty of Pokemon to battle and catch.
Back to top Go down
AuraTrainer08

AuraTrainer08

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Kana smiled as she looked at the flying and normal type pokemon. But she choose to ignore those and kept looking for other types. GatorClaw continued to look for more pokemon from on top of Kana's head.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Off in the distance was a little and lost looking Pikachu. It had a bow tied to its tail, so it seemed to belong to someone, but whoever that someone was, they weren't around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!   Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventures - Episode I: Let the journey begin!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next